Ok I’m on Keto and crave everything bad for me! WHO’S WITH ME?! I searched high and low on Pinterest for a recipe for buffalo chicken cauliflower mac and cheese and there was NOTHING! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Guess that meant I had to come up with my own! And that’s just what I did!
- 6-8 cups Califlower
- Tbsp of onion power (1/2 cup chopped onion)
- Tbsp minced garlic
- Tbsp Grassfed butter (Kerrygold)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (can mix with jack cheese)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6oz shredded chicken
- 4 tbsp of Franks buffalo sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 oz pork rinds crushed (pork clouds)
Preheat oven to 425.
Cook the cauliflower, garlic, and onion in a frying pan until the cauliflower is eldenti. I used onion powder.
Then you combine the cheese sauce in a sauce pan and I added shredded chicken and buffalo sauce (I coated the chicken in the sauce first and then added it to the cheese sauce).
Then put the califlower base in a 9×9 pan, add cheese sauce, and top with cheese and to pork rinds.
Bake for 10 mins.
If this is not an orgasm in you mouth, then I don’t know what is!